Nextcloud is a modular and integrated software suite that allows you to create a complete office in the browser.
It was born as a file-sharing platform, a safe environment for office data, software with features similar to Dropbox and Wetransfer combined, but private. Its modular nature greatly extends its functionality and thanks to different editors: Onlyoffice, Collabora, and other Nextcloud it turns into your Office 365 or private Google Drive it can be implemented on proprietary servers or on hosted VPS indifferently.
The same happens in chat functions, video calls, workgroups (contacts, calendars, emails), workflows. Thanks to its open APIs it integrates with existing open and proprietary information systems, such as active directory, external storage, other cloud platforms, educational, collaborative, becoming a real gateway through the use of all services for single work and group.
- Access your Data You can store your files, contacts, calendars and more on a server of your choosing.
- Sync your Data You keep your files, contacts, calendars, and more synchronized amongst your devices.
- Share your Data …by giving others access to the stuff you want them to see or to collaborate with.
- Expandable with hundreds of Apps …like Calendar, Contacts, Mail, Video Chat , and all those you can discover in our App Store
- Security with our encryption mechanisms, HackerOne bounty program, and two-factor authentication.