Open Source added values
Open-source software is characterized by great innovation and technological excellence and is increasingly chosen simply because it is better performing than proprietary software.
Furthermore, open-source software, thanks to the vast community know-how, prevents the monopoly of suppliers of proprietary software and allows companies greater freedom in choosing their suppliers.
Logirobotix acts as a consulting company and operates in the phases of architectural design; installation and configuration of the solution; integration between the Open Source solution and the customer IT; training, assistance; migration from the old solution to the new Open Source.
Among the Open Source solutions that we propose and implement there are:
- Tensorflow, an open-source library for machine learning and artificial intelligence. The major uses of the library include classification, perception, understanding, discovery, prediction and creation.
- NextCloud for sharing and storing files, a safe environment for our data, with functionality similar to Dropbox and Wetransfer combined, but private
- Odoo for document and process management
- Zimbra by email, provides open-source server and client software for messaging and collaboration
- Openstack cloud computing infrastructure software project, one of the most active open-source projects in the world
- Gitlab is a platform that allows the management of Git repositories and Trouble Ticket functions
- Pentaho is the most complete Business Intelligence and Big Data Analytics enterprise platform